Creating a successful business is not all about the name. Sure, you need to have a good name to make sure people remember and recognize you. But there is more to a good name in business. You also need to have a good logo, which you can place in all your marketing materials whether it is in your post cards, flyers, letterheads, orbusiness cards.
Just take a look at Nike, and McDonalds. These are just some of the big names in the industry today. Their logos are everywhere and almost all people recognize it. These logos are what helped these businesses to stay in front of their customers and be easily remembered whenever there is a need for their products.
So you see, in business a good logo will help you create a lasting and memorable impression to your target customers. This will also foster easy recognition which can help you stay visible to them. After all, a visual impression is oftentimes more influential than a name.
How many times have you seen a child who can’t even read yet but recognizes the yellow ‘M” of McDonalds when he sees one? In the same way, first time customers may have a hard time remembering your name, but the bright colors of your logo will surely give them memory of who you are.
There are actually different types of logos you can use in your business. First is making use of your business initials as the logo. Second, an illustration that best represents the nature of your business, and third, an abstract image that you think will serve as your brand.
Here are some guides on how to create a logo for your business.
– Although you can always design your own logo, it’s still best to have it designed by a professional. If you have enough budget, then hire a graphic designer. The designer knows how important your logo is to your business, so he will create a logo that can represent you effectively for a long time. In doing so, you save a lot of time and effort in doing draft after draft of logos. If you have a friend who knows about design, you can ask for his or her help. This will let you save more of your money.
– You have to remember that your logo will be your representation. So, it needs to reflect your business. Before you design your logo, it’s best to know for your vision and goals. Use them to come up with designs that best represent you and your business.
– Make sure your design is simple. Don’t get tempted to use fancy designs. This will only make your logo look hazy and confusing. The simpler the design, the better.
– As much as possible use only one or two colors. Done use too many colors as this can send confusing messages to your target market.
– It’s best if you do a research first on what type of logos or design appeal best to your target market. This will help you come up with a design that will be appreciated by your prospects.
– However you design your logo, make sure that it does not only appeal to your prospects but to you as well. Don’t let the designer push his ideas on your design or how the logo should look like in your brochures or business card templates. This is your business, so as much as possible you want a logo that you like.
About the Author
Visit this site for more information on business cards and business card templates:http://www.printplace.com/printing/business-card-printing.aspx ;http://www.printplace.com/printing/business-card-templates.aspx
- Your logo is a business tool (drewsmarketingminute.com)
- OpenOffice Templates for Business Card Designs (brighthub.com)
- Tips for Designing Foldover Business Cards (brighthub.com)
- Sample Business Cards for Lawyers (brighthub.com)
- LogoYes Review: Is the Verdict a Yay or Nay? (clickfire.com)
- Examples of Massage Therapist Business Cards (brighthub.com)
- Logo Treatment | 5 Tips for Great Presentation Folder Design (conformerinc.wordpress.com)
- LogoNerds Review: Cheap Logos and the Power of Nerdery (clickfire.com)
- LogoMaker Review: Putting the .PNG In Your Own Hands (clickfire.com)