Have you pondered any of these questions? “Where are my peers targeting their social media efforts? What benefits are they achieving? Where will they focus their future activities?”
Look no further.
Look no further.
All of the answers (and more) are right here in this free third-annual social media report.
Watch the above video for a quick summary.
A significant 3300 social media marketers provided valuable insight you won’t find elsewhere. In this free report, you’ll discover:
- The top 10 social media questions marketers want answered
- How much time marketers invest with social media activities
- The top benefits of social media marketing and how time invested affects results
- The most used social media tools and services
- Marketers’ future social media plans
- Activities social media marketers are outsourcing
- And much more!
If you’re responsible for marketing your business, you’ll want to closely analyze the pages of this free 41-page report and use it to persuade others.
>> Download the report here by right-clicking (control click on Macs). NOTE: Having trouble downloading? The file is large and may not display properly in some browsers. Try right-clicking (or control-click on Mac) to save it to your hard drive. Alternatively, view in Scribd.
Michael can be reached at email@example.com.
- Getting more customers and more sales in the weekly link roundup (smallbizsurvival.com)
- Ghost Post Revolutionizes Social Media Marketing for Your Business (prweb.com)
- Small Businesses Benefit Most From Social Media, Study Reveals (e1evation.com)
- Analysis of Social Media Marketing Examples (socialmediainfluence.typepad.com)
- Breaking News:2011 Social Media Report is Out! (canuckseo.com)
- Small Business News: Small Biz Social Media Guide (businessinsider.com)